Skills Provision is searching for a suitably qualified Drainage Engineer for a company in the United Kingdom.
The employer specialises in environmental subjects and is looking to expand their team.
This position covers the London area and if needed Visa Sponsorship is available.
Title: Drainage Engineer
Location: London, United Kingdom
£15.47 – £17.68 per hour depending on skill set
48 hours per week minimum
- Training will be provided, if required
- Full-time contract
- 20 day’s holiday
- 8 bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Visa sponsorship available
- Support with accommodation
- Drainage & pest control duties involving light civil, excavation and repair of drainage, jetting and manhole installation
- Visit various sites, commercial and private
- Operate various tools and machinery to clear blockages/drainage issues
- Drive light commercial vehicles
- Undergo training for various procedures
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred, but not essential
- Candidates with experience construction/handyman industry perform well
- Valid driving UK driving license/International driving permit- If needed conversion assistance will be given
- Must have experience driving light commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes
- Hard-working attitude
- Physically fit
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.