I am a registered nurse with four years experience as a Staff Nurse. I also hold the international Diploma in Healthcare Assistant which means I not only have medical and clinical experience gained from general nursing, I also have a full understanding on how to care for residents in an aged care facility. I am calm and professional in critical incident situations, and have a proven track record for being reliable and responsible, and for providing compassionate support and a sensitive response to meeting needs in varied circumstances.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Nursing Council registration number KL03201902209
- Calm and professional in critical incident situations
- Team player who shares professional knowledge with colleagues
International Diploma in Healthcare Assistant
- Understanding of Palliative and Dementia care
- Knowledge of diseases and disorders affecting the Aged
- Understanding of the aging process and how to provide appropriate care and support.
Listening to music.
Travelling and relocating in order to grow my career.
Improving my skills and experience as a health care professional.
Brothers Hospital, Puluvila, Trivandrum. 1 July 2019 - 10 December 2021: Nurse
- General nursing
- Liaising with doctors
- Providing support and leadership for nursing colleagues
Divine Hospital, Angamaly Ernakulam. 2 January 2017 - 30 June 2019: Nurse
- as above