I worked in Nigeria, a country with highest population in Africa. As Nurses, we run 24hrs duty with high rate of patients, thus we manage as many patient as we can as a Nurses. This make me an eligible candidate in your organization/establishment.
Therefore, I can work under pressure and as a team.
During my study, the training center I went usually manage more than 20 patient in a ward.
1. Licensed Registered Nurse
2. Diploma in basic Nursing
3. Computer skills
4. Certificate's in preventing sexual exploitation and abuse, improving health care quality, Equality diversity and inclusion
5.Secondary School certificate (national examination council certificate)
6. First School leaving Certificate
1.Reading is part of my hobby
2. learning to further my education and experience it's on daily basis.
3. Travel to see the world and exposure is also my interest.
1.Ultra Modern Police Hospital Damaturu Yobe State
Job description: Nursing services
2. Achieving Health Nigerian Initiative
Job description:COVID-19 Vaccination
3. Yobe State specialist Hospital and Yobe State University Teaching Hospital
description: hospital that we were trained.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.