- HABC Level 3 Award in Education and
- HABC Level 3 Compliance Training
- HABC Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in
- BTEC Level 3 in Protective Security
- HABC Level 2 Award in Conflict
- Level 2 Numeracy (Army Education Centre)
- Level 2 Literacy ( Army Education Center)
- 8 GCSE's
- Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) Awareness
- Advance IT Skills (Incl. excel and
- Advanced Level 2 in Safeguarding Children
- Advanced Level 2 in Safeguarding Adults
- PREVENT Awareness
- RTITB Forklift Operator Instructor
- HABC Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and
- PeoplePlus - Employability/Skills Tutor - April 2021 to Present: Teaching accredited courses
helping the unemployed back into work, with customer service being one of the qualifications.
- Pilot IMS Ltd - Contract Lead/Tutor - Jan 2020 to April 2021: Managing, teaching and
administrating an employabilty programme helping the unemployed back into work.
- Self-Employed (Freelance) Consultant/Tutor: June 2018 to Jan 2020: Marketing, procuring,
administrating and teaching legislative compliance training courses for various company's and
organisations across varied sectors of industry as well as corporate clients.
- Prior to the training sector I had a lengthy career in the British Armed Forces and a Close
Protection background (This is all reflected in my attached CV).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.