- Experience with responsive design and development
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks (React)
- Understanding of web performance optimization techniques
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Ability to change Figma templates to responsive design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration abilities
- Basic understanding of server-side technologies (Node.js, PHP)
- Attending tech meetups and conferences
- Exploring new front-end frameworks or libraries
- Creating personal projects to improve my skills and knowledge
- Learning new design skills and techniques
- Participating in online coding challenges
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.