Line Manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable e.g. Restaurant Manager /Director
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Responsibility for managing overall running of the Bar. This includes the planning and pricing drinks/beverages menus, management of preparation of all beverages to adhere to agreed prices/budgets and maintain applicable quality standards and records whilst maintaining responsibility for ordering and obtaining supplies, quality control and management of team members. |
Overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation, organisational and quality requirements and working policies and procedures.
Main Tasks/duties and responsibilities
|Responsibility to staff and direct the team: |
– to manage the preparation and cooking of all drinks/beverages
– to manage planning and pricing of drinks/beverages menus to adhere to agreed prices/budgets and maintain applicable quality standards and records
– manage ordering and obtaining supplies
– for ensuring sufficient team members at all times and within agreed budgets
– quality control of all supplies, hygiene and health and safety
– assist your Line Manager
– meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
– smooth running of the of the team
– contribute to training and development of the team
– adhere to statutory obligations and agreed quality and best practice guidelines
– manage bar duties to include taking and making reservations, taking and serving orders, prepare the bill and take payment
– understand beverage preparation and service and the “ingredients” of drinks/beverages and train your team to enable them to confidently deal with customer queries etc
– manage customer’s expectations and deal and resolve with all queries
Day to day responsibilities for the team as agreed with your Line Manager to include:
– ensuring compliance to sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation and organisational and quality requirements and working policies and procedures.
– manage the design, planning, costing and pricing of drinks/beverages menus
– manage and co-ordinate drinks/beverages preparation
– quality management of drinks/beverages
– investigate and resolve customer complaints
– effective liaison, support and assistance with the remainder of organisation
– allocate workloads to team members
– supervise, manage and direct the overall performance of the team
– subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
– maintaining accurate records and accounts as required and reporting as agreed
– set an example for team members of commitment, work ethic and habits and personal character
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to operate within budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 11am to 8pm. However you will be expected to work as and when is necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, the organisation and its customers/clients. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / supervisory responsibilities
People or equipment
|People who report to you |
You have responsibility for the other team members who will report directly to you
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, all of the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable, any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as required
– certification required insert as required
– languages as required – insert as applicable e.g. English, Italian
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 5 years
– good understanding and proven ability of the business and management principles required for the role
– leadership with ability to drive and develop a team
– genuine desire to serve the needs of customers with a strong personal responsibility for achieving customer satisfaction
– Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
– high integrity and honesty in all dealings
– project management skills
– ability to work under pressure
insert anything else required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires
INSERT any accommodation information as required e.g. “live in” etc
|Salary level||C – £40,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert details as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.