An exciting opportunity for a Technical Programme Manager to join a rapidly expanding business area delivering world class data storage solutions for the IT industry. Based in London, United Kingdom.
Salary & Benefits
- £69,000 pa
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Understanding the overall product requirements working with Product Management Team.
- Understanding the commercial agreement with the suppliers, cost and schedule impacts of engineering changes and how to minimize the commercial and schedule changes to the overall program.
- Providing input to Program plans based on supplier schedules working with internal development.
- Communicating key deliverables and obtain commitment from suppliers to meet these program deliverables.
- Managing 3rd party supplier execution
- Highlighting program risks and identify mitigation tactics to ensure schedule integrity.
- Working with the supplier development and Procurement teams to make sure both development and product costs are in line with budget and product margin objectives
- Supporting the Legacy Product by Coordinating the software upgrades required for existing and new customers.
- Engineering / Electronic degree or equivalent is required
- Program Management certification (MSP, P3O, Prince2 practitioner, PMI) is highly desirable
- Significant Programme Management experience (at least 5 years or equivalent), within a client facing role
- Advanced level customer service skills to manage expectations, perceptions, and outcomes.
- Financial analysis of program and product cost analysis experience.
- Strong Technical background and understanding of Intel processors (CPU) or Storage solutions
- Flexible nature
- Dedicated operator
- Strong team member
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.