Skills Provision is searching for a Senior Accountant Revenue Accounting for a company in Australia.
The employing company is a successful performing arts organisation.
Duration: Full time
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Salary & Benefits
- $88,250 p/a
- Comprehensive Benefits package available
- Analyse and record revenue data into the cash management system.
- Analyse and record deposits and letters of credit.
- Reconcile various categories of revenue recorded in the general ledger to fundraising records.
- Maintain subsidiary ledgers of fundraising accounts receivable reconciled to the general ledger and fundraising records.
- Maintains subsidiary ledgers of deferred or restricted assets reconciled to the general ledger.
- Prepare invoices, maintain, and reconcile subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare and input monthly journal entries.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Maintain the retail stock ledger calculates and journalises revenue and the cost of goods sold.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly and weekly investment reports.
- Participate in the preparation of daily cash flow reports.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in accounting.
- Minimum of five years of increasingly responsible accounting experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of accounting.
- Skills in Microsoft Office and accounting systems.
- Ability to complete a large volume of work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to evaluate and apply rules related to basic accounting principles.
- Ability to set appropriate priorities, meet deadlines, maintain confidentiality, and communicate effectively
- The employee must be able to perform the functions of the position in a safe manner.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.