Skills Provision is looking for a Receptionist to join a commercial real estate brokerage firm in the United States.
Our client requires a quick learner with the ability to work under pressure. This position will cover all reception duties while also functioning as the assistant to the Office Manager. This is a great opportunity to learn HR, Management, and the administrative workings of a commercial brokerage firm.
Location: New York, United States
- Answering phones: placing and routing a high volume of calls through a switchboard.
- Greeting and directing visitors, incoming clients, and service attendants.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and presentable office.
- Responsible for the ordering of supplies and maintenance of supply stock.
- Under the Office Managers direction, the receptionist will manage storage facilities, vendor relations and building facilities.
- Manage firm incoming e-mail and directs property enquires to the appropriate agents.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Undertake research as assigned.
- Occasional assistance to Managing Principals and Controller as needed.
- Support Admin Staff in creating and maintaining new databases.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Professional phone demeanour.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritise and make decisions.
- Must be able to deal with varying management styles.
- Hard working determined nature.
- Excellent typing speed.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.