Our client specialises in the field of Nanomaterials.
They are currently searching for a Project Manager to build an advanced Research & Development program which will deliver global technology solutions
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary offered
- Benefits package available
The primary responsibility of a project manager is to apply their knowledge, skills, techniques and tools to build and manage a project team of research professionals focused on the delivery of specified nanotechnologies which can be delivered to market.
- At least 10 years project management experience
- Research expertise related to the application of high efficiency lubricants and coatings, heat transfer, Nano-diamonds and powders related to aerospace, transportation, and energy applications
- Advanced Degree, PHD preferred, in Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent leadership, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse entrepreneurial team committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to work with a broad range of people — from students and classroom educators to elected officials and corporate leaders
- Willingness to travel
- Proven technology systems development and creative track record
- Management of multiple/concurrent projects
- Experience of both custom and component-based development
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.