Skills Provision is searching for a Procurement Advisor for a confidential company in Africa.
Responsible for the functioning of the procurement department, including the sourcing of products and services to support the operations of the organisation.
Duration: Full time
Location: Nigeria, Africa
Salary & Benefits
- ₦2,960,000 p/a
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Identify and review the organisations needs and provide recommendations
- Define scope and specifications of procurement needs in order to assign into sourcing categories
- Manage the development and updating of procurement procedures
- Manage the development and updating of performance reporting.
- Build and maintain a database with existing and potential suppliers
- Manage the development of contracts and obtaining of all required approvals (signatures)
- Supervise the monitoring and analysis of external suppliers’ performance
- Coordinate with Legal to ensure contract compliance with Nigerian law and regulations
- Direct and supervise the work of subordinates
- Issue managerial instructions to ensure proper progress of work
- Direct the management of logistics and administration matters for the department
- Manage team performance, including annual performance reviews
- Oversee the preparation of the department’s budget
- Ensure continuous improvement of internal procedures and methods of work of the department
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years working in Procurement
- Strong leadership qualities
- Dynamic personality
- Natural interface between the Board of Directors
- An inspirational character
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong user IT skills
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.