A major construction and engineering company in the Middle East require an MEP Planning Director as soon as possible.
This position commands an attractive salary and benefits package. Please do not delay in applying.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Tax-Free salary offered
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Provide overall management direction for a field project or two or more projects and develop new business opportunities relative to a particular Client, group of Clients or geographical area.
- Plan, organise and staff key field positions through regional department heads or subordinate project/ construction managers.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client and A/E contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings; assist in strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental, equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
- Coordination with Human Resource Department and Administration Department on staff and labour mobilisation and demobilisation.
- Engineering degree, preferable Master’s.
- Supplementary qualifications
- 10 years minimum experience.
- IT literate.
- Commands respect
- Natural leader and influencer
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.