Our client is a well-known Service Provider in Kuwait. They are looking for a Managing Director to join their team.
As the Managing Director you will be required to support the CEO in leading the Organisation by implementing and monitoring robust operational and financial systems and practices. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all contractual/service delivery related activities of the company.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Tax-Free salary offered
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Ensure that strategies for all sectors are clearly defined and business plans/budgets are agreed with the CEO/Board.
- Closely monitor financial results and operational KPI’s against plans and budgets in all key contracts on a periodic basis and conduct an in-depth P&L; review every month.
- Ensure operation delivery in all contracts as per agreed terms and conditions and putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems
- Drive margin growth.
- Achieve a high percentage of contract retention.
- Drive organic growth in Kuwait as per medium term business plan and assist in creating JV entities in other GCC countries as a part of the Company’s expansion plans.
- Ensure that the business operates in adherence with all regulatory and statutory requirements and laws of the land.
- University graduate. Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar field
- Hold supplementary qualifications
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- Hands on person who has the ability to multi-task and the willingness to exhibit leadership by example.
- Results oriented.
- An effective communicator with a collaborative and flexible working style.
- Should have worked in a mid-size/large professionally managed business and should have headed the business/operating division for at least 3 years
- Experience in the Middle East is desirable
- Natural leader
- Inspirational character
- Hardworking ethos
- Determined to succeed, a go getter
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.