Skills Provision is searching for a Finance Director to work for a media organisation in Germany.
The employing company specialise in delivering media-based solutions. They provide sustainable communications solutions through innovative and accountable creativity.
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Salary & Benefits
- €133,000 pa plus Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Manage the day-to-day department operations, making sound recommendations and decisions.
- Monitor client accounts and recommend adjustments.
- Analyse the costs of servicing for clients and make appropriate proposals.
- Assist in the negotiation of client contracts.
- Manage and direct financial forecasting and ensure full compliance.
- Assist in the management of general and administrative costs and make suggestions on further adjustments.
- Coordinate with shared services for billing/accounting issues.
- Ensure compliance on financial and discrimination policies.
- Aid the Client Services department on financial matters.
- Manage and develop financial analysis staff.
- Involvement in department hiring.
- High level degree in Finance/Accounting
- 10+ years strong corporate finance experience in advertising, marketing, or relevant industry
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage operations strategically and efficiently
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- A natural leader
- Strong IT user skills
- Proficient at report writing
- Fluent in German and English
- An inspirational, motivational character
- A strong asset to the business
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.