Skills Provision is searching for an Assistant Wealth Manager for a Financial Organisation in Durban, South Africa.
Salary & Benefits
- R.380,000 p/a
- Benefits package available
The Assistant Wealth Manager will provide complete clerical assistance to Managers for the maintenance of client relationships and solid investment decisions and returns. The candidate’s key relations will be with Operations, external clients, internal clients, investment houses, SARS, attorneys and helpdesk.
- Scheduling of appointments, follow up meetings and internal appointments. Prepare documentation for the meetings.
- Load new clients on systems and request necessary documentation
- Type up agendas and minutes of meetings. Monitor the actions that need to be taken on conclusion of meetings.
- Generate, edit, print, scan and post quarterly report
- Filing and scanning of all documentation
- Complete forms and submit and track instructions submitted to operations
- Handle queries from Operations and Managers
- Complete relevant tasks
- Constantly update FICA and FAIS
- Liaise with suppliers regarding the status of instructions
- Send out client correspondence for special occasions
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant in a similar role within the financial services industry
- General knowledge of financial markets
- IT efficient
- Client and service orientated
- High level of accountability and responsibility
- High sense of urgency
- Detail orientated
- Affable character
- Interpersonal understanding
- Highly motivated
- Intellectually honest
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.