Skills Provision is searching for an Assistant Finance Manager to work for a company in Germany.
Assist the Group Finance Director in managing and controlling accounting functions for the company to achieve the most effective and efficient way financial resources can be best utilised.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary & Benefits
- €36,800 pa
- Benefits package available
- Oversees the implementation of the Accounting and control framework for new business projects.
- Implement the system for internal control and efficiency.
- Participate in the development of relevant policies and procedures.
- Participates in development of the operating budget and implements the system of budgetary control.
- Generate professional management information for use within all levels of the business.
- Provide the FD with strategic financial information.
- Manage all transactions relating to credit.
- Interacts with banks/credit facilities.
- Maintain relationships with banks at an efficient level.
- Manage short term cash and routine accounting transactions to ensure risk is minimised.
- Interact with Insurance consultants on risk coverage.
- Review Contracts/Agreements to ensure they are fair and balanced and protect the Company’s interests.
- Interact with the External Auditors to ensure a successful implementation of the audit programme.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant with professional accreditation.
- 7 years relevant experience in a similar, senior position, within a reputable company.
- Strong IT skills.
- Diligent approach to work.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to step up a level if required.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.