Skills Provision is searching for an Air Quality Consultant to complement a specialist team providing expert services in air quality and noise impact throughout Belgium.
Salary and Benefits
- €54,000 p/a
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Screening and detailed dispersion modelling tasks
- Produce Environmental Impact assessments
- Produce industrial emission assessments
- Delivery of air quality assessments and provide specialist input
- Development of monitoring programmes, overseeing and organising data collection and survey work.
- Preparation of internal company and external client fee proposals.
- Liaison with clients and statutory bodies.
- Provision of advice and assistance to other staff members
- Work towards professional development with training and guidance
- Remain up to date with policy and legislative developments in a range of sectors.
- Effective application of the company Quality and Environmental Management procedures.
- Minimum BSc (MSc advantageous) in relevant environmental science.
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Effective personal planning and organising
- Ability to deliver projects and tasks to deadlines and budget
- Ability to perform in a team and individually
- Relevant working experience, ideally a consultancy or the private sector
- Knowledge of the waste, biomass and renewable sector would be advantageous
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.