Skills Provision is searching for 3 Camp Managers for a company based in Oman.
The employing company is a leading industrial organisation at the forefront of many areas of engineering.
Salary and Benefits
- Very attractive, Tax-Free Salary, to be negotiated
- Extensive benefits package
- Objective: To coordinate all activities in a large and culturally diverse accommodation unit (camp) covering a wide range of interpersonal and logistical activities and perspectives.
- To interact with internal and external customers to ensure all incoming and outgoing personnel and items are processed in a timely fashion, undertakes inductions to new guests.
- To conduct hygiene audits in the camp and kitchen including use by date and storage methodologies to ensure camp health and sanitation standards are maintained.
- To set work priorities and respond to changing external priorities that impact on daily planned activities.
- To coordinate emergency response activities and situations, to coach & train team members within the context of fire and emergency response team.
- To prepare reports for Managers as required including daily accommodation and catering status report.
- To supervise Camp support staff.
- To manage all incoming and outgoing business and camp resident’s mail.
- To maintain camp rules and regulations in the unit in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Formal Health & Safety qualifications
- Hygiene based qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years working in a camp environment
- Natural leader
- Ability to brief large numbers of people
- Hard working
- Person who commands respect
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.