● Designing, developing and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidance.
● Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents and other teachers
● providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling
● creating PowerPoint presentations and posters using to demonstrate the content or lessons for student's need and ability
● Encouraging interactive learning incorporate in educational software and Internet
● Supervising an average of forty - five students in classroom , hall and field trip
● Instructing up to sixteen students individually and in groups
I have done master in psychology from University of Kashmir. and b.ed recently. I'm a Skilled teacher with solid commitment to teaching and learning and strong subject knowledge in relevant area. Excellent communication skills able to build relationships with students and colleagues and contribute to wider school life.
I'm interested in Learning new things, at teaching, Reading and sports activities.
Looking for an exciting and dynamic role where I can utilize my skills and experience to drive tangible results. Passionate about joining an organization that fosters a culture of innovation, continuous learning, and personal growth.