A motivated and enthusiastic Miltary medic with 24 years experience approaching end of contract looking for future employment abroad.
a professional Trauma medic with extensive Primary Care knowledge,
a full CPD Portfolio and sound instructional skills.
Competant to deliver Health & Saftey, Fire , Manual Handling, COSHH, Food Hygeine courses.
A highly motivated individual with excellent management qualifications
• HABC Accredited Compliance Training Instructor in Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Manual Handling, COSHH, Fire Safety, First Aid.
• Level 3 PTLLS
• An experienced Team Medic Instructor (advanced First Aid).
• Undertook operational tours as a trained trauma medic and team leader.
• supported a primary healthcare facility in the role of Caldicott Guardian
• Performed as a successful medical practice manager and undertook the role of mentoring.
• Instructed and delivered all aspects of military first aid to regular and reserve forces and has been deployed overseas to deliver instruction to foreign armies.
• Delivered advanced first aid and primary care in remote areas of the world as part of a jungle warfare training team.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• An accomplished manager and mentor in specialist medical databases / operating systems such as EMIS & DMICP PCS
Permanent Staff Instructor 2010 – Present Day
Medical Practice Manager 2007 – 2010
Medical Centre Medic 2002 – 2007
Combat Medical Technician 1990 – 2002
Designed and established a computerised database for collection of annual training tests which the rest of his peers quickly adopted. Influential in the development of over 50 personnel’s career paths. Part of a very effective training team which are frequently called upon to deliver a high standard of lessons in varied subjects.
Held the position of Senior Medical Non Commissioned Officer and worked in a busy 10 Doctor Primary Care Facility often being the lead point of contact for HR Problems. Co-ordinated and delivered primary care and managerial cover from 2007 through to 2010 whilst responsible for delivery of advanced medical training to 200 soldiers prior to deploying to Afghanistan and the mentoring of junior medics in staff induction procedures.
Transformed a vacant building during the interim period of the RAF/Army handover at MOD Stafford within 6 week timeline. Resulting in the delivery of a fully implemented and re-structured primary health care facility capable of looking after the medical care of 680 personnel in accordance with current Army Primary Health Care Service (APHCS) protocols. This included the complete set up of the IT / Stores and treatment infrastructure. Became the specialist manager in EMS & DMICP computer Systems.
Responsible for the provision of medical care of military personnel in barracks and deployed on field exercises. Often Deputised as the Practice Manger in long periods of absence whilst still achieving APHCS deadlines and training needs. Dealing with HR needs of a constantly changing staff force whilst still maintaining a focussed, pleasant working environment. Acted as the focal point for Caldicott Guardian training.
Military Education and Courses
Combat Medical Technician Class 1
Battlefield Advanced Resuscitation Techniques & Skills
Junior and Senior Management Qualification Courses.
First Aid Instructor.
Full clean Drivers License including Heavy Goods.
Educated to GCSE Level including English & Maths.
Currently undertaking a course in Finance/Accounting.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.