About 16 years of experience across varied streams of Quality : May 2007 till date.Six Sigma, Lean Engineering , project Management, Quality Assurance, Simulation,Advanced predictive Analytics, Process Automation, Industrial engineering,Productive Engineering,ISO standards with in-depth knowledge in design,implementing and driving end-to-end quality management solution.
Proactive professional with excellent statistical & analytical problem-solving skills resulting in a whooping savings of over $30mn.
1) Bachelor of engineering in Production - 80%
2) Masters in business analytics and project management - A+ grade
1) Certified Lean champion
2) Certified six sigma master black belt
3) Certified ISO auditor
4) Certified scrum master
5) Certified scrum product owner
6) Predictive analytics
7) Data visualization
1) Studying statistical books
2) Playing with kids and pets
3) Watching movie : Science fiction , commercial
4) Playing cricket
5) Watching cricket specially on T20 games
Total i have 16.5 years of working experience in Quality management, business transformation and process excellence.. my last 3 organizations are as follow
1) Current : 1st April 2019 till now - Ernst and Young ( Manager Grade 3)
2) Previous : June'18 to March'19 - Teleperformance ( Director)
3) Previous : Nov'13 to May'18 - RR Donnelley (Senior manager)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.