An extremely hard working, highly self motivated and driven professional Chef with a successful background and proven track record within the preparation and serving of high quality food. Works well on own initiative with a high level of self responsibility and is instrumental within a successful and productive team. Has an in-depth knowledge of SOP & HACCP compliance and is committed to working in line with governing health and safety and food hygiene guidelines and procedures. Possesses excell
2013 KITCHEN ASSISTANT, Asha’s Indian Bar & Restaurant (UK)
• Providing valuable assistance to the Tandor Chef, responsible for the preparation and serving of high quality food for larger groups and buffets
• Maintaining food quality / safety in line with required SOPS and HACCP, as well as ensuring consistent adherence to all governing health & safety, food hygiene and cleanliness guidelines and procedures
• Effectively liaising with the heads of other sections when ordering daily stocks in addition to dealing with the mis-en-place of both Curry and Tandor sections
2011 – 2013 CASUAL/PART TIME KITCHEN ASSISTANT, Chandni Chowk (UK)
• Working on a part-time / casual basis, initially employed to provide valuable support to major chefs, carrying out all duties and responsibilities as assigned in a timely manner and to a high quality standard
• Successfully developing a skilled position on the Tandoor
2010 BARBECUE & CURRY DEPARTMENT TEAM MEMBER, Kabab and Kabab’s Restaurant (India)
• Making sure all food is prepared in readiness for cooking on the barbeque and tandor
2008 – 2010 TANDOR & KITCHEN ASSISTANT , Rai’s & Chillies Restaurant (India)
• Main duties as above
2008 INDUSTRIAL TRAINER, Hotel Country Inn & Suites (India)
• Personally responsible for the provision of training in service and production departments, ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge at all times
Industrial Training – Hayre Regency Hotels Ltd
HND Diploma Business Management (UK) 2013
Bachelor of Science
Hotel Management, Catering Tech & Tourism (Punjab Technical University) 1st Class 2009
Universal Society of Computer Education
MS-Dos, Windows, MS Office, Corel Draw, PageMaker, Flash 5, Oracle 8, Dbase, 3Dhome, Wordstar, Lotus, Tally, Photoshop, Internet
Key I.T. Skills: Word, Internet, Email
Languages: Fluent English, Hindi & Punjabi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.