A finance and telecommunications specialist with experience of establishing international contracts and resolving complex financial issues to maintain positive customer relations in support of business
Possesses strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively and to work well with a wide range of internal/external contacts.
1995-date Telkom South Africa (TSA), South Africa
04/2006-date Global Account Specialist
• Responsible for ensuring accurate billing and collection of payments on a global basis, resolves any variances to enable final financial reconciliations
• Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, negotiating contractual amendments with internal/external management to reduce future risks in revenue reductions and avoid possibility of any penalties payable
• Responsible for budget management, producing accurate financial forecasting & maintaining cash flow
• Maintaining positive customer relations, resolving any account problems successfully in support of business
• Ensuring compliance with internal/external auditor requirements, maintaining documentation and supplying documents for audits as requested
• Devising and implementing new improved procedures to increase accuracy, efficiency and productivity throughout billing and settlement process
• Successfully transforming outstanding debts into credits through efficient collections of debtor’s accounts
• Collaborating with team members to draft new Master Service Agreement, stating commercial and financial terms according to business requirements and in adherence to global legal requirements
• Responsible for overseeing creation of a Mutual Release Agreement, resulting in reducing reopening of costly and time-consuming backdated financials, increasing efficiency
• Providing training to accounting staff, ensuring the development and maintenance of a strong internal team
• Receiving numerous “Spotlight Awards” in recognition for outstanding performance
08/2004-03/2006 Financial Advisor (International Billing)
• Responsible for producing outgoing invoices and statements of accounts for voice and data-products, undertaking processing of the same received from international counterparts
• Investigating disputes logged by counterparts, resolving financial problems relating to accounts/invoices
• Accountable for calculating volume deal agreements, handling contracts
(Previous roles as an Accounting Officer, 1995-2004)
Education and qualifications
BComm Financial Management (2011)
Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel Specialist), Internet
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.