Highly accomplished Multitasking Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Agile project management skills including collaboration and facilitation along with incremental delivery. Project Coordinator/Business Analyst Professional Recognized for project management skills and analysing Business requirement
Business Analyst Professional practiced in clarifying business requirements, Functional requirement, performing gap analysis and test cases. Strong technical/ Business background and excellent communicat
• CEP (Project Management) from Indian Institute of Delhi, New Delhi 2010-2012.
• Bachelor of Technology in IT (Information Technology) from Kurukshetra University, Haryana 2007-2011
From June 2012 to Present
SPARX IT Solutions.
• Drive the Project Update & Status Reporting Process. Coordinate all periodic reviews prepare MOMs and track to closure of all action items.
• Facilitate Improvements to the Project Conduct & Management Process. Handling Project Management Activities such as project creation, resource assignation.
• Daily Scrum Meeting for various projects.
• Sprint planning meeting discussing product backlogs and estimation.
• Ensure that the process is followed including sprint reviews and sprint planning.
• Communicating Velocity to various stake holders along with Product owner and team.
• Planning sprint ahead in advance with product owner and lead developers.
• Taking care of retrospection and impediments.
• Managing multiple Projects along with managing project Stake holders.
• Project Planning, Scheduling, risk management, Time Management.
• Managing project from conceptualization to end product.
• Liaison between product development, technology, and internal business units.
• Provide business understanding to the development and testing team.
• Work closely with the technical team to provide solutions as per the delivery schedules and standards.
• Hands on exposure to User Accepting Testing (UAT), Test Cases and performing functional testing.
• Provide support to many existing clients globally giving training on the Product along the Product Demonstration and escalation of the technical or managerial problems.
• With Product owner in getting the product backlog updated.
• With team and the Product owner to get the Sprint back log updated.
• Interface between the technical team and the product owner.
• Tracking the progress of the sprint and reporting the same to the client and help the team to achieve the given commitment.
• Coordinating with all the stake holders and remove all the Impediments and road blocks for the team to complete the sprint successfully.
• Reporting on Risk, issues, challenges, achievements, success, failure, improvements to the higher management.
• Adapting all the best practices, improvise and implement the same in the upcoming sprints from Retrospective meetings.
• Consult with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements and business cases.
• Responsible for Project Handling at Various stages of SDLC.
• Categorize requirements into a project plan. Create, establish and manage overall project plan for each project by identifying and monitoring Resource Estimates, Overall Project Timeline, Project Milestones, and Task Dependencies with detailing schedules.
• Prepare, maintain and submit clear & concise activity/progress reports and time.
• Serve as a Primary Face for all project status items.
Wipro Infotech, New Delhi
Duration of the project: Two months (8 weeks)
Name of the project: DGET-MIS
Profile: Worked on designing Phase using HTML &CSS.
Sedulity Solutions & Technologies, New Delhi
Duration of the project: Two months (8 weeks)
Name of the project: IMPRO
Profile: Worked on VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005, And Visual Studio 2008.
Project Management tools JIRA, MS Project, Basecamp, and Active Collab.
Documents tools MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,) Adobe
Database MS SQL, My SQL
Operating System Windows
Other Tools Bitbucket, SmartSheet
English & Hindi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.