I am a highly organised, outcome-driven and motivated professional with solid experience in HSE. My last job was with BL HARBERT INTERNATIONAL LLC, a leading Multinational American Construction Company.I am fully qualified, with a Certificate of HSE from Maxtrain International, and OSHA Construction Site Safety Certificate from OSHA CAMPUS In Texas. Recently enrolled for NEBOSH IGC (Sheilds UAE) and CEIH Level IV Courses.
OSHA Construction Safety and Health (360 OSHA Training Campus, Texas)
HSE Advance Courses (Maxtrain International, Pakistan)
NEBOSH International General Certificate (Shields, UAE) (Ongoing)
CIEH LEVEL IV (Expecting for Results)
HSE Officer Experience in Construction Projects
HSE Coordinator Experience in Human Resource Company
Computer Literate, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Good Written and Spoken English, Urdu (Hindi only spoken)
Professional Experience Background
• February 2013 to Present, HSE Coordinator at St Francis Enterprise,
International Human Resources Company & Contractors,
• January 2011 to 2012 November, HSE Officer/Night HSE Incharge at B.L. Harbert International LLC.
Project:- New Construction of US Embassy, Islamabad. Pakistan.
• August 2009 to 2010 December, HSE Officer at B.L. Harbert International
LLC, Project:- New Construction of US Consulate, Karachi. Pakistan.
• Monitor HSE controllers in executing continuous audits.
• Manage the HSE controllers and coordinator their audit schedule.
• Provide HSE improvement on site.
• Investigate the root cause HSE complaints put forward by staff members,
clients and contractors and report the result to the HSE manager.
• Follows up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where
Necessary and ensures that any certification requirements are
• Audit work being performed with “Safe Work Permit”
• Assist with the implementation of Job Safety Analysis and inspect job site
activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations;
• Assist local management in the preparation and presentation of field HSE meetings;
• Coordinate and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses;
• Review and analyze accidents and near miss incidents and making corrective action recommendations;
• Ensure regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency.
Maintains records of such drills, providing recommendations for emergency response improvements;
• Supervises the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
• Assist in developing and implementing field location emergency response
procedures and evacuation plans.
• Supervise on site doctors and medical emergency response preparation and implementation;
• Ensure that operations employees, contractors and site visitors receive HSE inductions for theatre operations;
• Responsible for preparing written weekly and monthly HSE reports, statistics and presentations related to HSE performance.
• Report to the HSE Manager weekly.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.