A hardworking, energetic and dedicated Bricklayer with over fourteen years’ experience. Demonstrated ability to carry out work accurately, efficiently and to deadlines. Possesses managerial skills, securing contracts and taking charge of bricklaying operations. A strong communicator who enjoys being busy and being part of a productive team
2000-date Bricklayer/Company Director (Self-employed), Co. Wexford, Eire
• Successfully running own bricklaying business, responsible for promoting services, approaching clients and securing contracts
• Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, forming and maintaining positive working relationships
• Responsible for laying bricks/stone/masonry units in building chimneys/fireplaces/patios/walls/walkways in both commercial and industrial infrastructures
• Demonstrating ability to read and interpret sketches and blueprints
• Cutting and trimming bricks using hammers/chisels/masonry saws and other hand/power tools
• Lining or relining furnaces and boilers, kilns and similar installations using acid-resistant bricks, concretes, plastics or other materials
• Restoring, cleaning or painting existing brick structures
• Managing paperwork, keeping accurate financial records and submitting tax returns within deadlines
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations
Education and qualifications
Certificate Junior Certificate, Enniscorthy Vocational College
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.