A highly qualified MSc student in Oil and Gas Engineering with a unique combination of skills and capabilities acquired during studies and work experience. Able to demonstrate strong technical engineering skills combined with a dedication to achieve results and meet deadlines. Performs effectively independently on own initiative or as a valuable team member, highly detail-oriented and strong organizational qualities.
Education and Qualifications
2014 MSc in Oil and Gas Engineering
Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK
Modules: Subsurface, Well, Facilities, Material and Corrosion, Well completion and Subsea System, Project Management
2011 BEng (Hons) in Petroleum Engineering
University of Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
Modules: Reservoir Engineering, Drilling Engineering, Well Engineering, Petroleum Production, Geosciences
Project: “Estimating Formation Damage During Drilling”
I.T. Proficiency: Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
Training: Leadership and Entrepreneurial Training
Memberships: Society of Petroleum Engineer (SPE); Institute of Corrosion (iCorr); Energy Institute (EI)
Jun 2010 – Junior Safety Engineer / Quality Assurance – Industrial Training Placement
Dec 2010 Azimarine and General Service Ltd., Ibeno, Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria
• As a Junior Engineer/Assistant Safety Engineer, working on installation of security bunkers, producing written reports, and ensuring rigorous compliance with health and safety policies and procedures
• Assisting with the redesigning of the next set of security bunkers as a member of the design team, using strong collaboration skills in order to complete the task ahead of schedule
• As a member of the quality assurance/quality control team, creating next set of the security bunkers and reporting directly to the site engineer offering occasional insight on task
• Responsible for being company’s senior quality assurance/quality control engineer in the fabrication of unit of oil and gas flowlines, related to the contracting company and external quality control engineers
• Submitted final report on flowline fabrication as part of a two-man documentation team, and received grade ‘A’ in industrial training report and assessment by the school, company and external examiner
Jul 2012 – National Youth Service (Complusory)
Jul 2013 Ibeno Council Secretariat, Ibeno, Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria
• Working as an engineer for eight months with Department Of Works including fixing community water lines, constructing market shades, and coordinating community clean-ups
• A member of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) and of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
• Teaching mathematics and chemistry in community secondary school as cover for main teacher
Nov 2011 – Department Manager (Casual)
Jun 2012 Menkan Multipurpose Ventures, Apkajo, Elme, Rivers State, Nigeria
• Responsible for the telecommunication department of the business including purchasing stocks, accounting and analyzing expenditure and sales with optimal accuracy and efficiency
• Coordinating team members in the telecommunication department, and responsible for accounting for the building materials department as required
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.