HGV Technician with vast knowledge and expertise of European truck manufacture, maintenance and repair, including factory training in buses and coaches. Proven track record of continuous employment, backed up with punctuality and integrity. A confident leader and motivator, able to train and develop apprentices, as well as keeping team productivity and performance on track. Consistent in meeting deadlines and targets, with strong focus on quality and safety.
2006-Present NIGHTSHIFT WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR
Imperial Commercials, Glasgow
• Heading up night shift workshop operations for the largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group in the UK, winning Employee of the Month on one occasion
• Responsible for authorisation, repair, maintenance, quality and safety checks and road testing of commercial trucks and vans
• Driving full achievement of performance targets, ensuring the most cost effective and efficient means of operation
• Maintaining stock in line with scheduled bookings, as well as managing the return of warranty parts to relevant stores
• Forging very positive and productive relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers, with emphasis on a prompt and helpful service
2003-2006 WORKSHOP FOREMAN
Scania Trucks, Renfrew
• Supervised all repairs, maintenance and quality checks of trucks, buses and coaches for this reputable firm
• Responsibilities included parts ordering, vehicle road testing, warranty returns and training of apprentices
• Combined sound planning and excellent communication skills to coordinate and motivate the team in ensuring all deadlines and targets were achieved
Summary of Earlier Experience
1995-2003 NIGHT SHIFT FOREMAN
Scania Trucks, Bellshill
Marbill Coach Services Ltd, Ayrshire
Dodds Coaches, Ayr
Volvo Truck & Bus, Ayr
King & Co (Later became Tarmac Construction), Ayrshire
Education and Qualifications
Certificate: Scania Certificate of Achievement – Technician
Certificate: Driver Training – Theory, Manoeuvre & Driving
Certificate: Driver Training – LGV Articulated Vehicle
Driving Licenses: Full, clean Motorcycle, Car, Bus/Coach & Heavy Goods (C&E)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.