I have Bachelor Degree(Mechanical) and more than 13 years working experience in Oil & Gas field. Currently, working as a Pipeline/Gas Gathering Operator at Al Hosn Gas(ADNOC), UAE. Also, I am certified in BGAS Grade-2, CSWIP 3.1, ISO 9001:2008, ASNT Level-II (RT,MT,PT,UT).
• Review Method Statements, Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans, Inspection Reports, Punch Points, Risk Assessments etc. for the development of QA/QC procedure regarding Piping, Pipeline, Welding, Coating, Painting, Wellhead Construction, GRE and NDE according to the project specifications as well as HSE requirements & work instructions.
• Ensure the implementation of Project Quality Plan/Inspection Test Plan.
• Assist the QA/QC Manager in Implementation of the Quality Management System at project site.
• Daily inspection of the Piping, Pipeline, Welding, Painting, Coating, NDT & PWHT activities at site and review their reports.
• Ensure the implementation of required NDT extends on all the work done at site and welder lots are monitored and closed as per procedure.
• Maintaining the records of all reports in the Client’s system.
• Ensure that controlled copies of all relevant codes and specifications are available at the project and only current documents are in use, in accordance with ‘Master Lists of Documents’.
• Review the Mill Test Certificates of all received materials especially piping and welding consumables at site to ensure that all piping materials and welding consumables, gases, flux, filler wires meet the codes/specifications requirements and are in good condition prior to use.
• Also check for control storage, handling, baking of the consumables at site.
• Witness & verify the Procedure Qualification Record as per ASME IX, ASME B31.3, API 1104 and applicable project specs.
• Participate in internal Quality Audits for evaluating operational processes are complying with the project specifications, company procedures, international standards and applicable codes.
• Responsible for ensuring that all processes/products of non-conformities are highlighted through CAR’S/PAR’S to the QA/QC Manager for their rectification and follow up.
• Checking of the GRE pipeline material, fittings, joint lamination & bonding, cutting, calibration, spigot measurement, socket preparation, curing, repairs and A/G & U/G hydro testing activities for the GRE pipeline.
• Witness & verify of the Welders Qualification Tests as per ASME Sec. IX & API 1104 applicable to the project specifications, their deployment and maintaining welder’s qualification record.
• Review/interpret the Radiographic Films.
• Ensure that all testing equipments/instruments are calibrated before and during use.
• Inspection of incoming painting, coating and blasting materials.
• Painting, Insulation and fire proofing inspection as per the project specifications.
• Carry out day to day field inspections for blasting, surface cleanliness, painting & coating works like; Pipes, Steel Structure, Pipe supports & HSS application etc.
• Spot witness and surveillance of air blasting, surface profiles and painting of SS & CS spools and supports in pre fabrication shop as well as site.
• Performance test on blast surface; visual surface cleanliness, contamination test, salt test, painting/coating visual inspection, thickness, adhesion/peel, discontinuity and holiday test.
• Witness & qualify the Procedure Qualification Trial for the paint systems, HSS coating application, Cathodic Disbondment, Identation Resistance, Impact strength & Adhesion Test for PE, PP Heat Shrink Sleeve, Polyurethane Tar (PUT) coating & Epoxy Novalac Coating.
• Witness & qualify the qualification of PE and PP Heat Shrink Sleeves application for Field Joints.
• 3LPE and 3LPP pipe coating inspection.
• Witness, qualification and carried out final inspection e.g. WFT, DFT, holiday/pinhole detection, wrap coating on casing pipes, solvent free epoxy and visual inspection of glass flaked reinforced vinyl ester epoxy applied inside storage tanks.
• Review the Test Packs & witness, A/G and U/G Hydrostatic Tests of the piping spools & flow lines.
• Witness of the cleaning, pigging/gauging, pressurization, depressurizing, de-watering, air drying and purging activities for the flowlines at site.
• Check the PSV & PRV calibration according to the Project Specifications.
• Complying Inspection Log book entries and documentation of test reports.
• Implement and verify the document control process at site.
• Approved Permit to Work for site activities and also check the implementation of HSE requirements at site.
Year Position Employer Client Project Location
October, 2011 (Continued) QA/QC Mechanical Inspector (Welding/ Painting) Intertek Moody International ADCO Engineering & Major Projects Division (PMC) GAS/BAB Habshan, Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations. U.A.E.
2007-2011 QA/QC Welding / Coating Inspector Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd. MOL Pakistan Oil & Gas Co. 12” Pipeline Nashpa to Makori, Karak.
18” Pipeline ASAM Banda to Makori.
12” Pipeline Maryan Zai to Mumi Khel.
10” Pipeline Well to Makori, Kohaat. Pakistan
2003-2007 QA/QC Welding / Painting Inspector PETROCON (Pvt) Ltd. Pakistan HMC Taxila Attock Refinery, Gujrat Refinery & Chashma Power Plant. Pakistan
Education/Qualification/Certification/Training Certificate Number Validity:
B.Sc. (Mechanical Technology)
MS Office, Excel, Power Points etc. – –
CSWIP BGAS Grade-2 from TWI – UK
CSWIP – 3.1 from TWI – UK
NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (ASNT)
RT, MT, PT, UT (Level-II)
1. H2S Awareness
2. HSE Induction
3. Emergency Response
4. Task Risk Assessment
5. ePTW IA/AA ADCO.
Best employee of the month (EMPD) ADCO
Certificate of Recognition (EP-GAS) ADCO
83444 Oct. 2013
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.