• Teaching English to non-native children
• British Curriculum, EYFS
• Level 5 TEFL course
• Teaching French
• Proficiency in English
• Proficiency in French
• British & American Literature
• Knowledge of standard Arabic
• Focus and setting long-term goals
• Reading about a wide range of topics and in multiple languages
• Islamic studies (aqeedah, seerah, fiqh)
• Learning languages, especially Arabic. I also used to learn Japanese and Turkish.
• Self-improvement and psychology
• Teaching methods
• May 2023 - ongoing: English teacher for children and specialist advisor at a trilingual online school (Globeschooler). I have been teaching non-native students from 4 to 11 years old, including students located in the Middle East and seeking to integrate a British/American school. I have taught in
one-to-one and group classes, according to the British curriculum and/or the American curriculum. My teaching methods emphasises playfulness, discovery and kindness.
• November 2022 - ongoing : English tutor at GoStudent. I have tutored mainly non-native female students from middle school to undergraduate.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.