A highly experienced Professional Roof Tiler and Slater with a reputation for outstanding workmanship, particularly on heritage/listed buildings. A commercially astute individual with the integrity and character needed to add substantial value to any hard working team. An outgoing and extremely approachable team player who uses humour and a positive attitude to maintain morale. Highly adaptable and flexible, working at height and on construction sites in a variety of weather conditions.
Skills and Experience
• Roof materials pricing, estimates and orders • Scaffold, skip and materials planning
• Onsite Health and Safety procedures • Recruitment of third party contractors
• Financial records and business accounts • Repair and re-roofing of listed buildings
• Random stone slating • Oak shingle installation
• Conservation roof light installation • Natural slate refurbishment schemes
• Bay roof leading • Velux roof light installation
• Defective rafter and purlin replacement • Fire wall rebuilding
• Brickwork re-pointing • Chimney flaunching and potting
• Facia board and guttering replacement • Lead flashing installation
2001-Present SLATER / TILER
Self Employed, UK
2001-2003 SLATER / TILER
Heritage Roofing, UK
1989-1992 SLATER / TILER
Self Employed/Royal Roofing, UK
1987-1989 SLATER / TILER
Ron Smith Roofing, UK
1984-1987 SLATER / TILER
MC Alpine Construction, UK
1979-1984 APPRENTICE SLATER / TILER
Dent & Partners, UK
Education and Qualifications
RSA Stage 2: Business Technology (2001)
Stage 1: IT Computer Literacy (2001)
NVQ 2 & 3: Information Technology (1999)
National Diploma: Environmental Science (1997)
City & Guilds: Roof Slating & Tiling Apprenticeships (1981)
School: 6 CSE’s, including English & Mathematics (1977)
Key I.T Skills
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.