** Please see in CV **
Prefer not to disclose
Responsibilities as a warehouse picker:
- loading small and medium-sized goods (up to 25 kg.) on pallets using a scanner in accordance with the orders and the established standards;
- performing other work in the warehouse when necessary (wrapping, unloading, cleaning).
Responsibilities as a specialist of legal entities' underwriting department:
- reviewing the financial position and credit history of SME and entrepreneurs;
- communication with the clients on providing additional documents;
- making a decision on financing according to the risk policy of the bank and signing the documents.
Responsibilities as a intern/consultant of the audit department:
- performing audit procedures in low- and medium-risk audit areas in the final/Execution stage of audit;
- performing audit-related services (tax, insurance) or other ad-hoc tasks (data processing).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.