Line manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable e.g. Manager/ Director
IT Team – Essex
Head office in Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Creating the design and following the aesthetic direction of the organisation and/or its clients/customers across all media channels|
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities
|Day to day responsibilities |
– support your Line Manager by creating the design and following the aesthetic direction of the organisation and/or its clients/customers across all media channels.
– undertake web design tasks allocated to you
– design web content and email that appeals in look and content to the sector being targeted
– work creatively and to the highest standards within agreed brand guidelines
– work to ensure site design enhances site performance and usability
– keep up to date with new web technologies and advances in e-Commerce web design and identify opportunities to apply these wherever possible
– regularly monitor competitor activity from a design and functionality perspective, and report new developments or innovations back in to the team
– immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers to your Line Manager
– meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
– contribute towards the smooth running of the of team
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when is necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
Insert following if applicable – Your job will be a mixture of travel and office based.
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to use perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues and the Organisation and its customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / Use of Equipment
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment you use is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need to |
– have qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert what is particularly required
– have requisite knowledge of the hardware, software, tools, equipment, and materials applicable to the role
– have established and proven digital design skill with a strong varied portfolio showing multi-platform design experience
– have experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 5 years
– have a thorough understanding of the commercial objectives underlying site creation and design
– have the ability to communicate rationale behind design to non-designers
– be friendly, approachable and a team player
– understand and deliver good customer service
– have good attention to detail
– demonstrate good time management and project management skills
– be flexible and responsive to feedback
insert anything else required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special Working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following only if applicable The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires.
|Salary level||C – £25,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert details as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.