Trainee Compliance Administrator
Line Manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable
Head office in Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Providing general administrative support to the compliance team |
This is a trainee position and you will be provided with regular training.
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities
|Day to day responsibilities as agreed with your Line Manager to include: |
– receive regular training as and when agreed in a training programme, to understand the general activities of the administration team and delivering administration services to the compliance team.
– support the general activities of the compliance team to include training to enable you to assist with all administrative procedures and activities.
– general administrative support to the compliance team includes filing, data entry, typing and assisting in the management of communications and paperwork, managing diaries, assisting with travel arrangements/organisation, looking after visitors and assisting with general reception and telephone duties
– assist Line Manager to make improvements and implement required changes
– assist Line Manager to liaise with external agencies relation to administration matters
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
– achieve agreed personal targets and assist Line Manager to achieve team targets
– maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work
– immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers to Line Manager
– meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
– contribute towards the smooth running of the team
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and clients/customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
Insert if applicable Your job will be a mixture of travel and office based.
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, the Organisation and its customers/clients. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / supervisory responsibilities
People or equipment
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as applicable
– languages required – insert as applicable e.g. English, Welsh
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 1 year
– a basic understanding of compliance and its purpose
– some experience of general administration and the office environment
– a basic understanding of how a compliance team works
– high integrity and honesty in all dealings
– good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
– ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
insert anything else as required e.g. particular computer/software skills
This is a trainee position and you will be provided with regular training and updates as necessary for the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
A full training programme will be agreed with you and it is a condition of your role that you adhere to this agreed training programme.
Special working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires
|Salary level||C – £13,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert details as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.