Line Manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable e.g. Poole site or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Supervise the day to day performance, co-ordination and maintenance of the designated site to obtain maximum productivity, efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organisation upholding all aspects of compliance and standards and adhering to budget and prescribed criteria|
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities
|Responsibility to staff and direct the team to |
– supervise the day to day performance, co-ordination and maintenance of the designated site to obtain maximum productivity, efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organisation upholding all aspects of compliance and standards and adhering to budget and prescribed criteria
– supervise to ensure that the team are focused and deliver key priorities to include, but not limited to, high quality provision, high standards of health and safety, good communication
– maintain excellent operations and standards
– supervise the storage, maintenance and use of plant and equipment on a loss preventative basis
– assist with adhering to budget constraints and targets
– responsibility to assist your Line Manager
– assist in developing plans for progress and growth,
– meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
– contribute to the overall development and maintenance of all projects
– efficient running of the team
– contribute to training and development of the team
– supervise the performance of all duties in compliance with health and safety and all applicable legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable
Day to day responsibilities at agreed locations
– responsible for the day to day planning and co-ordination of production levels, workers, equipment levels and supplies
– responsible for the daily schedule of work/rotas
– oversee process and provide appropriate instruction to designated team
– monitor to ensure efficient operations
– ensure adherence to all aspects of safety, including site equipment, and raise any concerns with Line Manager
– support and track the production of the site
– within prescribed criteria and adhering to applicable plans (such as emergency planning) deal with issues/problems as they arise to minimise impact on production or immediately refer to Line Manager
– liaise with team/contractors/suppliers and other stakeholders
– subject to agreed criteria; recruitment, training (including for use of equipment), set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
– maintain accurate data/records/documentation as stipulated
– carry out allocated tasks/projects in accordance with contract requirements and associated systems
– carry out allocated task/projects within prescribed time limits
– ensure compliance with applicable quality standards, policies and procedures, codes and legislation, including health and safety
– immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers to Line Manager
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– set an example for team members of commitment, leadership, work ethics and habits and personal character
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 8am to 4pm. However you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
In view of the nature of the job you may be required to perform shift work (such as 12 Hour shifts including days, nights and weekends on a rota basis) and you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets.
Insert following if applicable Your job will involve travel to sites within the agreed area. The agreed area is insert e.g. 20 mile radius, county etc
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, the Organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the Organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / Supervisory Responsibilities
People or equipment
|People who report to you |
You have responsibility for other team members who will all report directly to you
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the entire organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– to have achieved the following qualifications insert as applicable
– to hold the following insert as applicable e.g. professional body etc
– knowledge of insert as applicable e.g. equipment selection, capital cost and operating cost estimates
– ability in control, maintenance and use of plant and equipment on a loss preventative basis
– proven skills in insert as applicable e.g. particular software/system such as PPM systems
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 2 years
– knowledge of the machinery, tools, equipment, and materials common to the environment
– to demonstrate knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations
– affinity for site supervision and associated relationship management
– leadership with ability to motivate and supervise a team
– proven ability to develop others
– demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skills
– high degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
– excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
– ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
Insert anything else as required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the Organisation and any applicable rules, regulations and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special Working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires.
|C – 45,000 or insert £ per hour|
|insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.