Quality Compliance Manager
Line Manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable e.g. Director
Quality Compliance Team – Essex
Head office in Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Responsibility for ensuring quality compliance in respect of industry responsibilities and obligations throughout the organisation.
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities
|Responsibility to staff and direct the team:
– responsibility for the quality compliance duties, responsibilities and obligations of the organisation including direction, strategic development, performance and maintenance
– quality compliance to include legal/statutory, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations relating to insert as applicable financial, health and safety, ISO etc
– achieve complete quality compliance management systems in accordance with organisation plans and adherence to legislation and agreed regulatory bodies’ processes and procedures
– responsibility for performing all quality compliance duties in relation to insert as applicable e.g. ISO certification
– responsibility for use of the quality compliance budget
– meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
– smooth running of the team
– contribute to training and development of the team
Day to day responsibilities for the team as agreed with your Line Manager, to include:
– manage all the quality compliance activities
– ensuring that the organisation meets all agreed quality compliance (legislation and objectives) and that appropriate risk mitigation/control measures are in place
– responsibility for risk assessment, audit review, monitoring and managing quality compliance within the organisation
– provide advice, guidance and support to the organisation with regards to compliance
– identify the lack of and/or improvements to policy and process, assess effectiveness of current policies and processes and recommend and implement required changes
– effective liaison, support and assistance between the department and remainder of organisation
– manage and carry out recruitment of team members, subject to agreed criteria
– train and appraise individual team members to ensure targets are met
– manage the performance and development of team members
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis
– developing plans for team activities to include quality compliance strategy to achieve agreed targets, and effective planning
– direct and manage the preparation and agreement of individual action plans and targets for all team members
– manage the development and preparation of the organisation’s quality compliance strategy and general business planning
– manage and carry out presentations, proposals and price lists to enable the team to deliver accurate and competitive quality compliance planning
– delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
– direct, manage and maintain contact with internal and external “client/customers” for feedback and to obtain client/customer satisfaction
– set an example for team members of commitment, quality compliance activities, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate quality compliance records
– control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and clients/customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when is necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets.
Insert following if applicable Your job will be a mixture of travel and office based.
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally.
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, the Organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / Supervisory Responsibilities
People or equipment
|People who report to you
You are responsibility for the team members who will report directly to you
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable, any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as applicable
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 2 years
– experience of quality compliance governance
– good understanding of quality compliance management obligations (including statutory obligations), requirements, requirements and dynamics
– to be able to use computer software – insert as applicable
– ability in quality compliance management and control
– leadership with ability to drive a team
– project management skills
– ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
insert anything else required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special Working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies.
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires
|C – £45,000
|insert details of any benefits
Approved by Name
Insert details as applicable