Line manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable e.g. Director
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable e.g. Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|The overall development, direction, planning, performance, co-ordination, management, progress and maintenance, as agreed on a project to project basis, from conceptual development stage through to completion, to obtain the maximum productivity, efficiency, quality and profitability for the organisation while upholding all aspects of compliance and health and safety standards and adhering to budget and agreed criteria. |
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities
|Responsibility to staff and direct the team to |
– project development, direction, planning, performance, co-ordination, management, progress and maintenance, as agreed on a project to project basis, from conceptual development stage through to completion, to obtain the maximum productivity, efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organisation upholding all aspects of compliance and standards and adhering to budget and agreed criteria
– ensuring that the team understands that the organisation’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities – including relationships
– meet your targets and those of each project team as a whole
– the efficient running of project teams
– contribute to training and development of each project team
– maintain budgets
– assist in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
– maintain overall responsibility on each project for performing all duties in compliance with applicable legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations, including maintaining quality standards and insert as applicable
Day to day responsibilities to include:
– direct, plan, manage and monitor the overall progress and performance of the each agreed project adhering to deadlines, completion dates, and agreed budgets and criteria
– schedule and coordinate all project processes
– effective liaison, support and assistance on each agreed project and with the whole of the organisation
– risk analysis and assessment and recommend and implement required changes
– maintain and improve mechanisms for activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, process, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
– utilise appropriate systems to manage functions, analysis and documentation
– direct development, to include management to achieve targets
– assist in developing plans for progress and growth
– support to all other projects and organisation departments with related interests
– subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
– reporting, including progress reports (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
– immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers to Line Manager
– developing plans for projects and team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets
– assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of the organisation as a whole.
– delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
– set an example for team members of commitment, project management activities, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate records
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
Your job will be a mixture of office based, project based and travel
|The position is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, the organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / Supervisory Responsibilities
People or equipment
|People who report to you |
You have responsibility for other team members who will all report directly to you
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the entire organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as applicable
– languages required – insert as applicable e.g. English, French
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 5 years
– good understanding of project management, requirements and dynamics – insert specific as applicable
– to be able to use software – insert specific software if required
– ability in team/customer/supplier relationship management
– leadership with ability to drive an organisation and team
– proven ability to develop others
– high degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
– excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
– ability to work under pressure
– excellent proven project management skills
– full driving licence
Insert anything else as required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations, (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special Working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires.
|Salary level||C – £45,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert details as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.