Line Manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable e.g. Site Plasterer
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable e.g. Poole site or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Provide support and assistance to one or more skilled Plasterers. |
General work assisting the plasterer including site preparation and clearance, and maintaining general site tidiness and assisting as directed by the plasterer.
Performing tasks as directed by the Line Manager to include assisting in determining job requirements, planning/configuring, installations, repairing and replacing.
Tasks may include new construction/build, managing repairs to existing buildings, repairs/ creation of architectural details using a variety of industry standard materials
As directed by the Line Manager to assist with storage, lifting, fetching supplies, unload and check deliveries and undertaking tasks to assisting plasterer generally.
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities
|Day to day responsibilities |
– general assistance to the plasterer including all types of plastering work which will include assisting in determining job requirements, planning/configuring, installations, repairing and replacing.
– assisting plasterer in new construction/build managing repairs to existing buildings, repairs/ creation of architectural details using a variety of industry standard materials
– assisting in general plastering work and preparation as directed
– as directed by the Line manager to assist with storage, lifting, fetching supplies, unload and check deliveries
– undertaking tasks to assisting the plasterer generally
– assisting to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair; to ensure compliance with agreed codes, law, working practices and health and safety
– liaising with Line Manager and other site workers and performing jobs as and when they are required., in accordance with contract/agreed requirements and within agreed time limits
– working using your own initiative within agreed roles – do not wait to be asked!
– ensure compliance to agreed codes, legislation, and procedures including health and safety
– maintain accurate worksheets and records/documentation associated with your work
– report to Line Manager
– immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers or which you think may effect health and safety to the Line Manager
– meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
– contribute towards the smooth running of the team
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures, including those relating to hygiene, respect for other team members, time keeping and flexibility
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 8am to 4pm. However you will be expected to work as and when is necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
Insert following if applicable Your job will involve travel to sites within the agreed area. The agreed area is insert e.g. 20 mile radius, county etc
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when are necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues and the Organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the Organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / Supervisory responsibilities
People or equipment
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, all of the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable, any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment you use is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– to have achieved the qualifications insert as applicable e.g. Level 1 Award in Basic Construction Skills
– to hold the following insert as applicable e.g. CSCS Card, CCNSG passport
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 2 years
– requisite knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade
– to demonstrate knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations for this role
– to be flexible and willing to work as part of a team
– to be friendly and approachable
– to understand and deliver good customer service
– good attention to detail
– to demonstrate good time management and project management skills
– a full driving licence
insert anything else required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the Organisation and any applicable rules, regulations and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special Working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires.
|Salary level||C – 13,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.