Line Manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable
Payroll or Insert as applicable
Head office in Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Part of a team providing general administrative support to the payroll team. |
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities
|Day to day responsibilities as agreed with your Line Manager to include: |
– assist in the general activities of the payroll team to include preparation of current financial reports and forecasts for future business growth including budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and reports for Government regulatory agencies, financial management reports to ensure compliance with financial and legal requirements, responsibilities and obligations
– provide general administrative support to the team, including filing, data entry, typing and assisting in the management of communications and paperwork, managing diaries, assisting with travel arrangements/organisation, looking after visitors and assisting with general reception and telephone duties
– assist Line Manager to make improvements and implement required changes
– assist Line Manager to liaise with external agencies relation to payroll administration matters
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis as agreed
– achieve agreed personal targets and assist Line Manager in to achieve agreed team targets
– ensure compliance to agreed codes, legislation, and procedures including health and safety
– maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work
– immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers to Line Manager
– meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
– contribute towards the smooth running of the team
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation and its suppliers and clients/customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when is necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
Insert if applicable Your job will be a mixture of travel and office based.
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, and the Organisation and its customers/clients. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / supervisory responsibilities
People or equipment
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as applicable
– languages required – insert as applicable e.g. English, Welsh
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 1 year
– thorough understanding of administration and the office environment generally
– an understanding of how a payroll team works
– integrity and honesty in all dealings
– good analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
– basic project management skills
– ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
insert anything else as required e.g. particular computer/software skills
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires
|Salary level||C – £17,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert details as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.