Line Manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable e.g. Head Office
Head office in Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Operational development, performance and maintenance of the office and administration team providing general office and administrative support to the organisation |
Main Tasks/duties and responsibilities
|Responsibility to staff and direct the team : |
– responsibility for the overall management of office activities of the organisation
– meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
– smooth running of the of the activities and the team
– contribute to training and development of the team
– achieve maximum cost reduction by efficiencies in accordance with organisation plans
Day to day responsibilities as agreed with your Line Manager to include:
– managing the overall general administrative activities, within the office, to the organisation to include filing, data entry, typing and assisting with the management of communications and paperwork, managing diaries, assisting with travel arrangements, looking after visitors and providing for general reception and telephone duties
– recruitment of team members, subject to agreed criteria
– train and appraise individual team members to ensure targets are met
– performance and development of team members
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis to Line Manager and Account Managers
– developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets and improvement.
– prepare and agree individual action plans and targets for all team members
– assist in the development and preparation of the organisation’s strategy and general business planning
– prepare and agree presentations and proposals
– delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
– maintain contact with client/customers for feedback and to obtain client/customer satisfaction
– set an example for team members of commitment, activities, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate records as directed
– control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with the all members of the organisation and its suppliers and clients/customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when is necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. Your job will be a mixture of travel and office based.|
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required as and when are necessary to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, and the organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / supervisory responsibilities
People or equipment
|People who report to you |
You have responsibility for the other team members who will all report directly to you
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as applicable e.g. BA Office Administration
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 2 years
– good understanding of client/customer and market requirements and dynamics
– using performance software – insert as applicable
– ability of internal and external “customer” management and supplier relationship management
– leadership with ability to drive a team
– project management skills
– ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
insert anything else required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires
|Salary level||C – £45,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.