Manufacturing Production Manager
Line manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable e.g. Director
Insert as applicable
Head office in Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|Responsibility for the development, performance and maintenance of all of the manufacturing production of the organisation to produce an efficient production and delivery solution, maximising performance & profitability against pre-agreed targets. |
Main Tasks/duties and responsibilities
|Responsibility to staff and direct the team to |
– manage the development, performance and maintenance of the manufacturing production of the organisation to produce smooth and efficient production and delivery solution, maximising performance & profitability against pre-agreed targets.
– ensuring that the team understands that the organisation’s profits are reflected in all its manufacturing production and activities– including relationships and risk management
– responsibility to adhere to budgets and plan to maximise profitability
– meet your targets and those of the team and organisation as a whole
– the smooth running of the team and organisation as a whole
– contribute to training and development of the team and organisation as a whole
– assist line manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
– maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with applicable statutes, regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. Best Practice Guidelines, ISO certification
Day to day responsibilities agreed with your Line Manager to include:
– manage and monitor the overall performance of the manufacturing production of the organisation to increase efficiency and maximise performance and profit
– effective liaison, support and assistance with the whole of the organisation
– maintain and improve mechanisms for business, including surveying and measuring the manufacturing production, process, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
– utilise agreed systems to record processes for analysis
– contribute towards the development of plans for the manufacturing production to achieve targets
– developing plans for business progress and growth
– support to all other departments involved in the manufacturing and supply process
– subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members and organisation as a whole to ensure targets are met
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
– assist in developing plans for team and organisation activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets
– delegate authority and responsibility to team and organisation as a whole with supervision, accountability and review
– manage and maintain contact with internal and external clients/customers
– set an example for team members and organisation as a whole of commitment, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate records
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
Insert as appropriate Your job will be a mixture of travel and office based.
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when are necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, and the organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / supervisory responsibilities
People or equipment
|People who report to you |
You have responsibility for other team members who will all report directly to you
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the entire organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as applicable
– languages required – insert as applicable e.g. English, French
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 5 years
– good understanding of manufacturing production management, requirements and dynamics
– to be able to use software – insert specific software if required
– ability in manufacturing production and management and customer/supplier relationship management
– leadership with ability to drive a team
– proven ability to coach and develop others
– high degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
– excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
– ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
Insert anything else as required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations, (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires.
|Salary level||C – £45,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert details as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.