Insert as applicable e.g. Board of Directors
Insert as applicable
Head office in Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|The overall responsibility for strategic management of the development, performance and maintenance of the activities of the organisation |
The role also includes a position on the company’s Board of Directors and requires compliance with all requirements, including statutory obligations, as a Board member.
Main Tasks/duties and responsibilities
|Responsibility to staff and direct the team : |
– overall responsibility for managing the development, performance and maintenance of the organisation generally to include the compliance with legal/statutory, professional duties, responsibilities and agreed duties and obligations including insert ISO etc
– overall responsibility for financial matters including allocation of budgets in consultation with the Finance Director
– meet your targets and those of the organisation as a whole
– smooth running of the organisation
– contribute to the development of the organisation
– achieve maximum profitability and growth in accordance with organisation plans
– comply with all requirements, including statutory obligations, as a member of the Board of Directors
Day to day responsibilities for the team as agreed with the Board of Directors to include:
– direct, manage all activities of the organisation generally
– direct, manage and monitor the overall performance of individual team members
– effective liaison, support and assistance between departments
– direct, maintain and improve mechanisms for surveying and measuring activities and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
– direct and utilise agreed systems to manage the activities, functions, analysing, documenting
– direct the development of plans for the organisation’s activities to include customer management to achieve satisfaction targets
– support to all other departments with commercial and related issues
– subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise agreed
– developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets
– delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
– direct, manage and maintain contact with internal and external “client/customers”
– set an example for team members of commitment, management, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate records
– control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and clients/customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role even where these fall outside your own department/team.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with the Board of Directors. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. Your job will be a mixture of travel and office based.|
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required as and when are necessary to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, and the organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / supervisory responsibilities
People or equipment
|People who report to you |
You are directly responsible for the senior team members who will all report directly to you
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable, any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as applicable
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 5 years
– a thorough understanding of the obligations, including statutory obligations, of being a member of the Board of Directors
– senior level experience of organisational and strategic management
– thorough understanding of organisational management obligations (including statutory obligations), requirements and dynamics
– ability to use computer software – insert as applicable
– ability in organisational management and control
– leadership with ability to drive a team
– project management skills
– ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
insert anything else required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires
|Salary level||C – £75,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.