Line manager/ Reports to
Insert as applicable e.g. Director
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable e.g. Braintree Factory or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|The overall development, performance and maintenance of the factory’s activities to obtain the maximum efficiency, production, quality, service and profitability for the organisation. |
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities
|Responsibility to staff and direct the team to |
– manage the factory ensuring high quality business activities with maximum efficiency, production, service and profitability for the organisation.
– ensure that the team understands that the factory’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities– including relationships and risk management
– meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
– the efficient running of the team
– contribute to training and development of the team
– assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
– overall responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. Best Practice Guidelines, ISO certification
Day to day responsibilities agreed with your manager to include:
– manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the factory
– effective liaison with and support and assistance to the whole of the organisation
– maintain and improve mechanisms for factory production and activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, processes, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
– utilise appropriate systems to manage factory production, functions, analysis and documentation
– direct the development of plans for the factory and production to achieve targets
– developing plans for the factory’s progress, production improvement and general growth
– support to all other units/departments with related issues
– subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
– developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve targets
– assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of both the factory and the organisation as a whole.
– delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
– set an example for team members of commitment, leadership, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate records
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|Your usual hours will be from 8am to 4pm. However you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
In view of the nature of the job you may be required to perform shift work (such as 12 Hour shifts including days, nights and weekends on a rota basis) and you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets.
Insert following if applicable Your job will involve travel to sites within the agreed area. The agreed area is insert e.g. 20 mile radius, county etc
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, the organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / Supervisory Responsibilities
People or equipment
|People who report to you |
You have responsibility for other team members who will all report directly to you
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the entire organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – insert as applicable
– languages required – insert as applicable e.g. English, French
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 5 years
– thorough understanding of factory environments, manufacturing and business process and management, requirements and dynamics
– to be able to use software – insert specific software if required
– aptitude in process management and customer/supplier relationship management
– leadership with ability to motivate and manage a team
– proven ability to coach and develop others
– high degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
– excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
– ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
Insert anything else as required
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations, (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special Working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires.
|C – £45,000|
|insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert details as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.