Insert as applicable e.g. Security Manager
Head office in Braintree or such other location that may be required of the job role
Website details can be inserted here
Job Ref & about the organisation
Social Media info etc
|To provide key holding and security services, including mobile activities, for the organisation and its clients with responsibility to ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property. |
Main Tasks/duties and responsibilities
|Day to day responsibilities as agreed with the Line Manager to include: |
– to provide all key holding and security service activities, including mobile activities for the organisation and its clients with responsibility to ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property, whilst maintaining high standards of professionalism and timely response.
– to undertake regular patrols and inspection of the clients’ premises in accordance with the instructions and policies
– to undertake response to Alarm Activations on request from the communications centre
– assist with ensuring that the organisation meets all agreed security and associated health and safety objectives
– assist with responsibility for monitoring & managing security systems and equipment servicing and/or maintenance in conjunction with other appropriate departments/external agencies
– assist with effective liaison, support and assistance between security department and remainder of organisation
– support to all other departments with security related issues
– reporting (content and format as agreed) as required
– assist all team members and particularly ensure that all relevant information is passed on
– immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers to Line Manager
– meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
– contribute towards the efficient running of the team
– set an example for team members of commitment, security knowledge, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate records including reports, visit schedules, key registers, seal logs
– comply with all statutes and regulations, organisation policies and procedures, including health and safety
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and clients/customers
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organisation generally.
|In view of the nature of the job you may be required to perform shift work (such as 12 Hour shifts including days, nights and weekends on a rota basis) and you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets. |
Insert as applicable Your job will be a mixture of travel and premises based.
|The role is part of the whole organisation team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required, as and when necessary, to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organisation and its interests generally. |
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, and the organisation and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organisation’s rules, procedures and policies
Management / supervisory responsibilities
People or equipment
You are responsible for the equipment provided to you for use in your job role and to your team. This means you must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with training provided, the organisation’s policies and procedures and the law and using, where applicable, any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
|You need |
– qualifications sufficient to perform the job role – delete or insert as applicable
– basic numeric/literacy skills
– experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 1 year
– full insert e.g. 3 year checkable history and obtain a clear criminal record check.
– to hold the following insert as applicable e.g. SIA licence
– an understanding of security management obligations (including statutory obligations), requirements and dynamics
– experience in using computer software – insert as applicable
– ability to assist in security management and control
– good communication and interpersonal skills
– genuine desire to provide security services with a high degree of personal responsibility
– to be reliable, self-motivated and flexible
– the ability to work under pressure
– full driving licence
insert anything else required e.g. security clearance such as for Prisons/Ministry of Justice etc
You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the organisation and any applicable rules, regulations (particularly of any professional body) and with any law which applies to your job role.
Special working Conditions
|You may be expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s overtime policies |
Insert following if applicable – The nature of your role will require you to travel within the area that your team covers. However, from time to time you may be expected to travel outside that area as the job role requires
|Salary level||C – £18,000|
|Benefits||insert details of any benefits|
Approved by Name
Insert as applicable
Insert as applicable
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.