Skills Provision is searching for a Warehouse Manager for a position in Colorado, United States.
Operating for over 20 years the employing company has become a reputable name in the local and state area.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary + Annual bonus
- Extensive Benefits package
- Responsible for scheduled reports including drivers and the office team
- Manage and develop the Distribution Function (Own Drivers and third party)
- Provide a cost-effective distribution service to stores
- Establish and maintain good working practices, setting and monitoring KPIs
- Manage 3rd Party Home Delivery Contract
- Provide excellent communication channel with stores
- Ensure Warehouse Control Office runs effectively and efficiently
- Maintain Integrity of Warehouse stock
- Establish and maintain methods to measure and report on Key Warehouse Performance Indicators
- Establish clear understanding of existing Warehouse Management System, ensuring it is exploited, and play active role in specifying and implementing its replacement
- This is a varied role requiring operational, analytical and strategic attributes.
- This person will be a graduate, have excellent communications skills, good spreadsheet ability, a keen eye for detail and a commercial attitude.
- Encouraged to challenge existing practices and drive change for improvement.
- Thrive on the variety of juggling detailed tactical analysis with ‘clean-sheet’ strategic research.
- Experience in transport management, team leadership, systems specification, process engineering and project management would be ideal.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.