We are currently looking for an Office Manager who can direct CEO’s office staff and manage all related resources to provide administrative and technical support to facilitate the CEO’s decision making in line with standards, protocols, and procedures.
Location: Ghana, Africa
Salary & Benefits
- 4,400 GHS pm
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Manage the arrangement for all internal and external meetings, Reception of VIP visitors and participate in events, conferences and meetings when required.
- Coordinate the activities of the Main office and ensure the image of the office is presentable to the outside world.
- Manage office resources in controlling incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Review and approve all outgoing and incoming correspondences to the CEO.
- Ensure confidentiality of all work, information and data and correspondence handled.
- Interface with business units, departments and Chairman’s office and ensure all communications are distributed effectively and on-time.
- Ensure the implementation of office policies and procedures.
- Assign and prioritize work in keeping with staff skill levels, workloads and completion time frames, and monitor progress of staff.
- Organise all meetings that include internal, external and department directors to update on departments’ performance.
- Making calls internally and externally on behalf of the director, prepare notes of meeting, and attend internal meetings as necessary.
- Compile, analyse and assess all reports
- Manage the CEO’s communication and press media that includes time, venue, and all reservations.
- Monitor proactively the progress of instructions issued by the Chairman.
- Ensure QA process is followed for all outgoing correspondences including reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or management from a recognised university.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a large organisation.
- Analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilises, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.