Skills Provision is searching for a Regional Operations Manager for a company based in the United Kingdom.
The employing company is a well-known, popular, high street, retail organisation.
Salary and Benefits
- £58,000 pa
- Benefits package available
- You are required to lead the local business vision, through Area and Store Managers, to ensure that store operating procedures and standards are consistently and effectively applied, and that all business-wide policy, campaigns, and initiatives are implemented.
- Minimise loss and risk to the business by ensuring appropriate controls are developed and executed.
- Also, you are responsible for ensuring that local and business-led recruitment strategies and succession planning are effective, and deliver staff as required.
- Ensure that performance issues drive Learning and Coaching structures, and those initiatives are fully supported and effective in reaching employees.
- In addition, you will ensure that an effective framework for managing and controlling costs is in place and is being executed through Area Managers.
- Monitor stores financial performance and focus action on required improvement to meet/exceed business plan.
- Assist Business Manager in operating budget and market-specific strategic/annual business planning, and closely monitor budget performance through the cycle, implementing corrective action as needed
- Degree in Business and/or food service/hotel management is desirable
- Progressive experience in managing in multi-unit retail, restaurant or service organisations, with ability to analyse financial data
- Experience in Inventory & Stock Management, product forecasting and ordering is desirable
- Able to work in multi-cultural teams
- Extensive computer knowledge
- Fluent in all forms of English
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.