Skills Provision is searching for a Field Engineer to work for a prominent company in South Africa.
Salary and Benefits
- R 400,000 p/a
- Excellent Benefits package
- Build-up of Multi Level Network within dedicated E&D Firms
- Prepare technical submittals, specification write ups, for Engineering products & follow up with specifiers and influencers to get it included in the specification documents
- To provide technical support for customers through trainings and seminars to consultants, contractors and influencers.
- Coordination & communication with sales forces to ensure sales of specified engineering products.
- Develop strong relationships with the technical decision makers at customers’ offices to assure a high degree of success in achieving favourable Product Specifications and within the assigned segment.
- Establish call plan schedule for all assigned projects based on a frequency established by the FE manager.
- Provide technical support for products. This support function includes, but not limited to, product demonstration, design solutions, bill of materials, estimation and submittals for all engineering products.
- Ride with sales team to solve contractors’ issues using engineering products and assists them in closing sales opportunities of engineering products through coaching as well as proactively generates new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain appropriate projects/accounts tracking systems and including activity and progress reporting and action plans based on a frequency established by the FE manager.
- Support the marketing department with competition information gathering and market sensing activities as directed by the FE manager.
- Regularly update CRM system by creating new contacts with their details, registering all daily activities and opportunities and by communicating Specification to other colleagues.
- Bachelors’ degree in civil or structural engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in either a design office or the Construction Industry
- Computer literate
- Work well under pressure
- Hard working attitude
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.