A large auto repair company require Car Panel Beaters to fill numerous positions.
Applicants from outside of the UK please note, Visa sponsorship is offered.
- £13 – £16 per hour depending on age and experience
- 48 hour working week
- Visa sponsorship for international applicants
- Training (if required)
- Overtime available
- Diagnose requirements or ascertain work specifications for each task
- Select, cut, shape and assemble vehicle parts
- Utilising the correct tools, carry out bodywork repairs
- On reassembly make sure all items align correctly
- Always work in a safe manner, conforming to Health & Safety legislation
- Carry out others tasks as designated
- Minimum of 2 + years working experience
- Hold a formal qualifications e.g. NVQ or equivalent
- Work well in a team environment
- Operate in a detailed and precise manner
- Hardworking nature
- An asset to the company and team
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner
- Valid driving UK driving license/International driving permit- If needed conversion assistance will be given
- Ability to pass the IELTS with a level 4.0 if applying from outside the UK
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.