We have an immediate opportunity for a candidate with significant laboratory experience and good organisational skills to join a company that is a world-leading provider of high-quality microbiology products to clinical, industrial, research, and academic laboratories.
Based at their facility in the United Kingdom as Technical Process Development Scientist you will undertake technical investigations arising from customer complaints and queries, relating to the production of Bacteriology reagents. This may include reformulating products, new product development, stability testing, validation and generation of Production documentation.
Position: Technical Process Development Scientist
Salary & Benefits
- £73,000 per annum
- Extensive Benefits package available
- Organising and conducting investigations into processes, reagents or products
- Generating reports, including stability reports to support changes to production documentation
- Completing production documentation in line with required quality standards
- Raising non-conformance reports when required
- Following all applicable SOPs, safety rules and GMP
- Completing product and process training modules in a timely manner
- Participating in training programmes as required
- Raising change notes as appropriate
- Calibration of equipment
- To be considered for this role you will be degree educated in Biochemistry, Microbiology or a similar discipline and have considerable laboratory experience and a demonstrable record of using microbiological techniques and ELISA.
- If you are familiar with latex agglutination that would be a distinct advantage.
- In addition, you will have experience of investigating product issues, reformulation and validation. Good organisational skills are essential.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.